Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All ________ People Look Alike (choose a color)

I forgot to mention the best part of a story from a few weeks ago...

The Sunday I was showing T and T pictures of my family - when I got to the picture of my parents - Thanh literally gasped.

"They look just like Katherine's parents!" Then she ran over to Thuy to show her.

"Just like Katherine's!" Thanh repeated to her as she showed her The Replicas.

This statement was seconded by Thuy. "Exactly!"

Both T and T now have my family memorized; good thing Katherine's parents don't return until after my parents are gone... how would they tell them apart?

3 comments:

Pam Perry said...

That is hilarious! I guess it's the universal color blindness that affects us all. I thought it only went THAT way!

Brian Bowker said...

I have the same problem with characters in Super Hero comics. I have never been able to tell Clark Kent and Superman apart.

Mungoodle said...

I have that problem, too. Every time I look in the mirror, I think I'm looking at Brad Pitt...